9155 CLAYTON RD
FORMER LADUE MARKET | LADUE, MO
Formerly known as the Ladue Market, 9155 Clayton Rd was built in 1928 as Meyer’s Market and owned and operated by four generations of the Meyers family for 91 years before closing in early 2020.
Today, Period Restoration has just completed a new showroom and planning a 3,000 square foot addition for a retail or restaurant space.
(0) 314.818.1550 x 104
(0) 314.818.1550 x 106